jeudi 20 janvier 2022

 220120

We are all familiar with irrational fears, especially among people we know, while less ready to admit the same obsessions for ourselves.

I do not like spiders, and I am certainly not the only one. For years I feared that, as I put on a shoe or a slipper, my toes would make contact with a wriggly spider. The very idea would send shivers through my spine.

Then, one day, it happened. It really happened ! I felt something on my toes as I put on a slipper. I hastily withdrew… and out came one of those gigantic, black house spiders that never seem to weave a web… only this one had several broken legs. To my own amazement, I felt sorry for what I saw for the first time as a magnificent and suffering creature. Yes, we can change ! 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire